Dusty Baxley is the Executive Director of Boulder Crest Retreat, a former Army Ranger and an certified Transcendental Meditation teacher; he joined us today to discuss the concept of “POST-TRAUMATIC GROWTH.”
(1) The one week resident program
(2) The 18 month team program
(3) The low percentage of PTSD in veterans who were imprisoned at the Hanoi Hilton during the Vietnam War, how could that be given the severity of their treatment and experience.
(4) We talk about the origin of the term “Post-Traumatic Grow” — a term born out of the growth observed in parents of children who died after long fights with cancer.
(5) BOULDER CREST RETREAT IS EXPANDING TO ARIZONA! A second facility is in the works and staff is needed. Exciting news!