In something that Chef Kim Holmes and I do every year before Thanksgiving — we talk about how to sequence cooking and meal preparation so that the CHEF CAN PARTY TOO on Thanksgiving Day. We’ll talk about:
- Turkey thawing, brining & cooking Timeline
- Pre-Thanksgiving dish preparation… so that Thanksgiving Day is easier
- Wondra or Flour in gravy?
- Using Crock Pots to ease the congestion in the kitchen
- Having store bought gourmet “Back Up Gravy” on hand — just in case!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download