Grant Newsham is a recently joined the Center for Security Policy as a Senior Fellow. senior research fellow at the Japan Forum for Strategic Studies and a retired United States Marine Officer. He was the first US Marine liaison officer to the Japan Ground Self Defense force and was instrumental in promoting the JSDF’s initial moves towards an amphibious capability. He joined ALL MARINE RADIO today to talk about:
- The Lebanese Cabinet resigns
- Grant’s new affiliation with the Center for Security Policy
- The role that the cellphone app “TikTok”
- The Chinese & US feud goes public in a larger way
- Chinese ships and aircraft are showing up in greater numbers in the East China Sea near the disputed Senkaku Island — what does that mean?
- Last week in testimony before the Senate Armed Service Committee news was made when John Whitley told the Senate Armed Services Committee that SECDEF Esper was worried the Navy’s shipbuilding plan was not realistic