Grant Newsham is a senior research fellow at the Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, a senior research fellow at the Center for Security Policy and a retired United States Marine Officer. He was the first US Marine liaison officer to the Japan Ground Self Defense force and was instrumental in promoting the JSDF’s initial moves towards an amphibious capability. He joined ALL MARINE RADIO today to talk about:
- The French Army & Navy are in Japan… we’ll talk about it
- The UK’s Navy is headed to the Western Pacific… we’ll talk about it
- New Zealand’s Prime Minister discusses not being able to completely reconcile itself with China… we’ll talk about it
- Grant’s latest piece of writing about “grey zone” warfare: “Taiwan as Donbas?: Subversion and insurrection vs. full scale invasion” — would China use a play out of Putin’s playbook?
- Franz Gayl writing on Taiwan