Three retired Marine Infantry Officers — Colonel Will Costantini, Colonel Jeff Kenney & Major Tim Lynch join host Mike McNamara for an hour of current events discussion every Thursday here on ALL MARINE RADIO.
- Grant: Historical statements from former Japanese Prime Minister Abe on (1) hosting US nuclear weapons on Japanese soil; (2) ending Japan’s doctrine of “ambiguity” relative to Taiwan, “we will defend them”; and (3) China’s waiting game as Putin’s benefactor
- Tim Lynch: world reactions and changes in the past 24 hours
- Jeff Kenney: current update on Russia’s combat operations inside of Ukraine
- Who has the advantage when a city is “encircled” — the armor force attacker or the defender?
- Will: “The US is more compromised relative to China that Germany was with Russia. Will we do anything about it?”
- What are you most interested to see in the next 24 hours?
- I love maps… here are a few maps and sources that I follow: