Grant Newsham is a senior research fellow at the Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, a senior research fellow at the Center for Security Policy and a retired United States Marine Officer. He was the first US Marine liaison officer to the Japan Ground Self Defense force and was instrumental in promoting the JSDF’s initial moves towards an amphibious capability. He joined ALL MARINE RADIO today to talk about:
- The public USMC General Officer disagreement on General Berger’s “Force Design 2030”
- Grants thoughts on the latest news from the Russia vs. Ukraine War
- REPORT: China anti-ship ICBMs can now hit US warships as they move
- The Philippines — what comes after President Duterte?
- The Soloman Islands is making a security deal with China… why?